A certified translation in the United Kingdom is a translation that has been performed by an accredited translator and then signed, dated, and often stamped citing that the translator attests to the accuracy of the translation and outlines their contact information and qualifications.
Documents that generally require a certified translation are: birth certificates, marriage certificates, wills, qualifications degrees / diplomas / certificates, court documents, letters / documents to be used in court, etc.
Some recent certified translation projects carried out by Leeds Translation Services are as follows:
- Birth certificates
- Death certificates
- Marriage certificates
- Police records
- Credit history
- Divorce certificates
- Property purchase contract
- Property reservation contract
- Title deeds of a property
- Medical history
It is important to note that Leeds Translation Services offers certified translation into many other languages, not only English. For certified translation into other languages, it is imperative that, when requesting a quotation, you indicate which country the document will be used in. Different countries have different requirements for determining whether or not the translation can be qualified as "Certified" or not.
Do you require Certified translation? You will be pleased to know that Leeds Translation Services will provide you with a free, no-commitment quotation at your request.
Common Certified Translation Language Pairs
Below you will find a list of the most frequent language combinations that Leeds Translation Services has completed certified translations of within the past few months:
- English to Spanish Certified Translation
- Spanish to English Certified Translation
- Arabic to English Certified Translation
- French to English Certified Translation
- Lithuanian to English Certified Translation
- Swedish to English Certified Translation
- Punjabi to English Certified Translation
- Hungarian to English Certified Translation